Redneck Rampage (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1997 UK Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
All the killin'
Twice the humor...
Half the intelligence.
A blood-soaked 3D killin' spree.
A butt-kickin', gun-totin', 3D romp through Hickston, U.S.A.
Dang them aliens!
They dun swiped yer bacon!
- Ten brutal weapons includin' crowbars, dynamite, double-barreled shotguns, ripsaw blades, and an alien arm gun (yank the tendon to fire).
- Gin-u-wine Redneck dialogue and humor.
- 14 levels of SVGA graphics featurin' Mortuaries, Chicken Processing Plants, Trailer Parks and loads more fightin' locations!
- Gas up with pork rinds, Cowpies and sauce-a-plenty.
- 8 player multi-redneck, deathmatch action and modem play.
- Toe tappin', butt stompin' soundtrack featurin Mojo Nixon, The Beat Farmers, The Reverend Horton Heat, and Cement Pond!
- Hostile alien Hulk Guards, Turd Minions and Vixens, plus alien clones of local town folks includin' Sheriff Hobbes, the Skinny Old Coot, and Billy Ray Jeter.