Red Jets (PC, CD-ROM) Graffiti Entertainment - 2006 USA, Canada Release
Red Jets PC
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Arcade Flight Simulator, Arcade Jet Flight Simulator|
|Rating(s)|| ESRB Everyone 10+|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Red Jets pulls you back in time to a day and place where the Cold War defined right and wrong... You find yourself in the cockpit of the notorious Soviet MiG fighter and watch history take a spin as it opens the door to an alternative line of events, and the Cold War heats up!
Red Jets is a 3D combat jet plane game inspired by the Cold War conflict and a USSR Air Force in its prime. The line of events may be pure fiction, but the environment and the atmosphere is as authentic as can be, and as you dive into a world of military discipline, honor, the lines of right and wrong begin to blur...
Red Jets is built on InterActive Vision's powerful jet fighter engine and features advanced weather simulation, detailed landscapes based on real-life satellite imagery, super realistic aircraft and weapons, and intense dogfight scenarios.
- Realistic flight physics
- Detailed cockpit and external views
- Classic jet fighters such as the MiG-29 Fulcrum, Yak-141 Freestyle, and Su-27 Flanker
- Advanced weapons and targeting system
- 20 Missions, 30 Scenarios
- Realistic landscapes rendered from actual satellite maps
- Realistic visual weather system to simulate flight in all kinds of weather and times of day
- Up to 16 Multiplayer mode!
- Create your own missions!
- A hyper-realistic flight simulator with dog fights
- Realistic HUD display
- Fly four of the best Soviet fighters