Rampart (PC, 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1992 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Ready... Aim... Fire!!!
Commander- prepare your forces for battle. Design and build an empire of castles, ships, and artillery. Bombard your opponent's stronghold with cannonballs and battering rams. Between battles, expand your empire by joining castle wall segments to form mightier fortresses. Erect your ramparts carefully, or they will crumble under the fury of medieval warfare!
Hot arcade features.
- Classic reproduction of the original arcade version's blend of action and strategy.
- New features! Deploy ground forces into enemy territory and penetrate opposing castles with new super-cannons!
- Rampart Plus: Challenge a new gaming mode featuring enhanced strategies and battle tactics.
- 1, 2, or 3 players can battle at the same time!
- Supports Roland, Soundblaster and Ad Lib sound cards!
- 256 color VGA support!
The siege has begun! Target the enemy fleet with your cannons and repel their assault before your castle crumbles under their bombardment!
Design an impregnable castle! You've only got 45 seconds to piece together your empire. Beware- you may not always get the piece you want.
Head to Head action: One, two, or three players can battle each other in heated medieval combat! Assault key points of enemy castles and make recovery impossible!
Show no mercy! Force defeated opponents off the plank or use the guillotine to get "a-head" in the action.