Project Nomads (PC, CD-ROM) CDV Software - 2002 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
...After the disaster!
Catastrophe, Part One:
The Planet of the Nomads Explodes.
Catastrophe, Part Two:
Only a Few Survivors Drift on Floating Islands.
The disaster has its advantages though: A fascinating new world is created, and your selected character- fairy-like Susie, clever John or strong Goliath- has survived.
You have a task: Destroy the enemies who blew up your home! Get ready for the final showdown: Use magical objects to turn your island into a powerful battle unit loaded with weapons. This will also enable you to produce heavily armed flight devices to search for energy sources, artifacts and raw materials.
You have work to do. Get ready!
- 3D World with breathtaking graphics.
- 3 Diverse heroes to choose from: Clever John, Strong Goliath and fairy-like Susie; use unique tactics depending on your choice of character.
- Fly your character through a cloudlike world with three graphically unique levels.
- Each character will have unique special effects, buildings, vehicles, and more.
- Innovative storyline.
- Eight main quests with numerous sub-quests.
- More than 40 different opponents.
- Fight enemies with fireballs and spellbombs.
- Unlimited freedom of movement between the islands.
...and much more!
- Control your own flying island and transform it into a giant flying fortress or ammunition factory.
- Complete control of units such as double decker aircraft and gun turrets, with selectable AI-controlled autopilot during battles.
- Real-time shadings.
- Realistic and dynamic weather system with day and night cycles.
- Multiplayer game for up to eight players via LAN or Internet.
- Playable with keyboard and mouse, or with a game pad.
- 2 Spells per hero.