Premier Manager 3 Deluxe (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Gremlin Interactive - 1995 European Release
Premier Manager 3 Deluxe
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Soccer|
|Language(s)|| English, French|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
The complete, ultimate, blockbusting package!
Premier Manager 3 Deluxe featuring Premier Multi-Edit System.
The most comprehensive Club Management simulation yet. Devised with all the financial and strategic problems of building up and running a successful football club, available for the first time with Premier Multi-Edit System.
Premier Manager 3
Three modes of in-match animation to help you determine the strengths and weaknesses of your team.
- Scour the European transfer market giving you the opportunity to import crack foreign players to strengthen your squad.
- Build a squad of up to 24 players from the very latest player listings, including a new player loan facility to help avoid hefty fees.
- Appoint an Assistant Manager who will assist with training, hiring and firing, sponsors and the smooth running of the squad.
- Instruct every individual member of your squad to improve their passing, running off the ball and shooting, as well as directing their positional play.
- Use up to four independent scouts to help you find new talent at the right price.
- Apply direct to the club's directors for squad strengthening loans.
- Full graphical ground improvements and comprehensive match report, results and player/manager information service.
- Embarrassing mid-season sacking if you're not up to scratch. Manager of the Month award if you are!
The Premier Multi-Edit System allows you to customize every aspect of your game. It's so easy to use: You can make any changes you wish to the data within the game. Each page has a series of icons to configure a different area of the game, allowing you to:
- Change the name of any manager.
- Edit player data screen: Customizing all player attributes.
- Swap players and teams between each division, updating each side with major transfers or move whole teams to different clubs.
- Alter the information about each club.
- Change playing kits.
- Edit countries and their cup final stadiums.
- Change ratings.
- Change data in a saved game. With Premier Multi-Edit System you can have as much fun as you can playing the game.