Predator 2 (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Konami - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
...He's in town with a few days to kill.
You'll find L.A.'s latest visitor is to die for.
He's taking a bite out of Los Angeles and has the tinsel between his fangs to prove it. Hollywood's latest visitor is a brutal alien who finds sport in the killing of human prey! It's 1997, and for the people of L.A., this is a horror film come true. For Detective Lieutenant Mike Harrigan, it's all part of the crime grime he's sworn to scour from this manic metropolis.
Or is it?
- You take on the role of veteran cop Harrigan in this fight-to-the-finish arcade game with each spine tingling level inspired by scenes from the movie.
- The Predator stalks a neighborhood where drug dealers are more common than vanity plates. Camouflaged, he prowls the concrete jungle undetected and armed with laser bolts and slicing discs.
- Catch your first glimpse of the alien attacker during a down and dirty street battle between rivaling drug empires.
- Collect powerful weapons to save your fellow officers and avoid the innocent civilians and news reporters to save your badge.
- Say no to drugs again in a kingpin's penthouse apartment where you collect ammunition as you follow a trail of victims in the wake of the beast's destruction.
- Board a subway train where the shoot-out continues and flickering lights plunge parts of the train into volatile darkness.
- Your mission ultimately leads to the Predator's den, a slaughterhouse where you'll fight to the death, man against invisible maniac.
- Tap into your streetwise resourcefulness and devise a way to destroy the creature's invisibility mechanism and defat the undefeatable.
- Those hours on the target range had better pay off because tonight's the night you start cashing in and the stakes don't get any higher than this!