Plan 9 From Outer Space (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Konami - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Plan 9 From Outer Space
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Plan 9 stolen from studio archives!
Plan 9. The critics hated it. Bela Lugosi died during it. And his double has stolen it. Lugosi's replacement is still bitter after 33 years from critics' reviews dubbing his only movie "The Worst Film of All-Time". Even though he remained faceless, he intends to bring glory to the cult classic using more footage of himself and...colorizing it. As the studio's Private Eye you'll search over 70 locations, find the 6 reels and screen the film, frame-by-frame, to ensure that the warped actor did not cut Bela from the flick. Using actual digitized film footage, you'll sweat each scene, examining Plan 9 with slow motion, freeze frame, fast forward and rewind. It's up to you to preserve its original awfulness.
- The Producer...he's promised you a part in the sequel if you bring the movie back intact.
- Globetrotting the world on the trail of a warped actor was not why you went to Hollywood.
- Use the credit card to loosen her tongue. Keep a close watch on your inventory.
- Expect help from Bela? Get reel. Don't get sidetracked in here.
- Use Slow-Mo, Pause, FF & Rewind to check everything, even the credits; has Bela been cut from the list?