Pipe Dream (Apple II and Apple IIGS, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) LucasArts Entertainment - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Platform(s)||Apple II and Apple IIGS|
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Developer(s)||The Assembly Line|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The fast-flowing game of skill, strategy and plumbing.
Pit your pipe-fitting prowess against a surging stream of soggy sewage. But slow down for a second, and it's sludge city!
You'll play instinctively, while you think strategically. You'll get good quickly, but you'll always have room to get better.
Pipe Dream is a perfect desktop stress-buster. And a terrific tournament game. And a serious spatial strategy puzzle.
- Basic, expert, and two-player modes.
- Slow-motion practice mode for first-time players.
- Entertaining bonus rounds every four levels.
- Easily installed on hard disk drives.
- 36 Increasingly cunning levels.
- One false move and you're sludged!
- Two plumber can play at this game.
- The better you get, the trickier it gets.