Phantasie (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1986 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A multiple-character role-playing odyssey
When sorcery ruled, and trolls and Minotaurs still walked this Earth, a party of six intrepid adventurers set out to find the Nine Rings and use them to destroy the Dark Lord. This is your quest. This is your…
A multiple-character role playing game. Phantasie transports you to the medieval isle of Gelnor for the adventure of your dreams. You command a group of one to six characters with such roles as monk. Priest, wizard, ranger, thief or fighter. Your companions need not be human; they can be gnomes, elves, orcs, or lizard men- just to name a few exotic races.
With this motley crew, you search the lands for the Nine Rings to help you wipe out the scourge of Gelnor- the Dark Lord and his evil minions. You'll map out new terrain, explore maze-like dungeons, solve puzzles, learn spells, gain experience, and battle countless monsters. In every town you visit, you can recruit new members to replace lost or unneeded comrades.
Beautiful Hi-Res color graphics and spellbinding storyline suspend reality and launch you into our magical world. No computer-carrying adventurer will want to miss out on the glorious excitement and enchanting experience that is Phantasie.
- A deadly attack by killer bees in the deceptively peaceful countryside!
- A sample makeup of your party showing race, class, and status.
- The wave of evil monsters continues as gnarled, hateful Kobolds attack.
- One of your comrades is injured while searching the dungeons.
- A visit to the armory allows you to purchase weapons.
- Assemble a party of one to six characters from over 8 races and 6 classes that include humans, elves, dwarves, thieves, warriors and wizards.
- Explore a vast wilderness and 10 dungeons on the Hi-Res multi-screen map.
- Gather treasure, magic items, scrolls, and much more during your quest.
- Battle over 80 different monsters with your band of adventurers who gain experience and improve their abilities.
Designed by Winston Douglas Wood.
Playing Time: 30 to 60 hours.