Peter Jacobsen Golden Tee Golf (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1998 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
Peter Jacobsen Golden Tee Golf
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Golf|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Based on the #1 hit golf arcade game!
- Award-winning, arcade style gameplay: easy to learn, fun to play, challenging to master.
- TrackSwing technology lets you swing naturally using the mouse.
- Golden Tee Net: Seamless Internet play through a free matchmaking service.
- Multiplayer competition via Internet, LAN, modem or direct link complete with exclusive iTalk voice chat technology.
- Revolutionary Shadow Game allows you to save, swap, and compete against other players' favorite saved games.
- Entertaining and informative tips by PGA pro golfer Peter Jacobsen.
- Changing pin and tee placements, variable green contour and wind velocity add infinite replay value to every hole.
- Picture-in-Picture windows lets you watch the action unfold from a variety of camera angles.
- Detailed statistics and course summaries.
- Works great with laptops.
- Detailed golfer art of PGA pro Peter Jacobsen, utilizing dozens of animated reaction sequences.
- Special effects including fog, reflection, and multi-layered shadows.
- Three beautifully rendered 18 hole courses in a variety of diverse game environments.
- Exclusive iTalk technology allows real time voice chat with other players.
- Most Player Video Game of its Class 1997 AAMA.
- Operators Choice Award 1997 Playmeter Magazine.
- Platinum Achievement 1997 AAMA.
- Video Game Manufacturer of the Year Award 1996 AAMA.