PGA Tour Golf (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1990 USA, Canada Release
PGA Tour Golf
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Golf|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Make the putt or miss the cut.
On the PGA Tour, every shot is critical.
Second round of the Player's Championship at TPC at Sawgrass, 18th hole. Light wind in your face. You're in danger of missing the final cut for the money rounds unless you birdie this hole. Lay it stiff to the pin or another Tour pro gets the chance at a big payday. Welcome to the PGA Tour!
The pressures of a PGA Tour Pro.
- Play on authentic Tournament Players Club courses. Experience the treacherous waterways of TPC at Sawgrass, the narrow fairways of TPC at Avenel and the challenging desertscape of PGA West Stadium course. Bonus 4th Fantasy course: majestic Sterling Shores.
- Compete against 60 PGA Tour pros in four round tournament play. Pro statistics modeled after real players' scores.
- Track your own stats in real PGA Tour categories like driving accuracy, par breakers, and putting average.
- Fight to finish in the money. Track the top cash winners through the Leading Money Winners board.
The best of live action TV coverage.
- Check out the leader board for up to the minute standings.
- Announcers keep you posted on important shots and changes in standings.
- Instant replay lets you relive exciting shots.
The most accurate and addicting computer golf simulator.
- Random pin placement keeps you challenged.
- Club selection and ball lie affects spin on the ball.
- Practice at the driving range, putting green, or at any hole on any course.
- Factor dynamic wind conditions into each shot.
- Play with 1 to 4 human or computer opponents.
Just like TV.
Preview each hole with a panoramic aerial fly-by and follow the flight of each approaching ball with the look-back view.
Ten featured Tour pros comment on each hole's personality. Compete against 60 Tour pros modeled with real life stats.
Read the greens.
The all new 3-D contoured grid exposes each subtle curve of the green. Read the breaks from a Tour pro's topographical perspective.
Next stop the Kemper Open.
Enter real tournaments played on actual TPC courses. Learn to negotiate the same doglegs, hazards and wind conditions that the Tour pros do.
Special Shots for tough spots.
Tour pros not only have the skills, they know when to use them. Ball sitting up on the fringe? Now's the time to chip and roll.
- Tommy Armour III
- Paul Azinger
- Fred Couples
- Bruce Lietzke
- Mark McCumber
- Larry Mize
- Mark O'Meara
- Joey Sindelar
- Craig Stadler
- Fuzzy Zoeller
Included in the Following Collection(s)