Out Of This World (Mac, 3 1/2" Disk) Interplay Productions - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Out Of This World
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Developer(s)||Delphine Software International|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Get ready for the next generation of action/adventure games.
You're about to enter a new world of computer entertainment. Out Of This World bridges the gap between cinema and action/adventure games with a completely new style of fluid, cinematic storytelling.
Hurtled through space and time by a nuclear experiment gone wrong, you'll need to dodge, outwit, and overcome the host of alien monsters and deadly earthquakes that plague the alien landscape you now call home. Only a perfect blend of logic and skill will get you past the deadly obstacles that lie in wait.
Over two years in development, Out Of This World's state of the art, polygonal graphics system generates a real-time, rotoscoped animation in a fluid system of cinematic zooms, pans, close-ups, and scaling. The same cutting-edge technology that lies at the heart of today's best flight simulators allows Out Of This World to totally involve you in its intriguing, real-time story of interdimensional travel.
- Rotoscoped animation involves you in cinematically styled zooms, pans and close-ups.
- State of the art, real-time, polygonal graphics bring cutting-edge technology to your screen.
- A continual audio mix of digitized sound effects and musical score.
- Simple to play" keyboard/Gravis mouse stick controlled.
- An action/adventure that actually tells a story of interdimensional travel.
- Keyboard or joystick controlled.
- An action/adventure that actually tells a story.