Omega (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Origin Systems - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
In the era of Cybernetics, wars are fought not by men but by sophisticated machines. Battles are won and lost by the cybernetic engineers who create these armored warriors- the individuals who teach them to think, to move, to fight.
Join the elite cybernetic engineers at the Organization of Strategic Intelligence, the world's leading developer of military cybernetic applications. Assigned to the critical Omega project, you will lead a monumental effort to design the supreme cybertank and test it in simulated combat. You must design chassis specifications, install lethal weaponry, integrate electronic systems and devise the Artificial Intelligence (AI) that make your design more cunning, and more deadly, than any other.
The only game of its kind!
- Compete in a free-for-all or team combat with cybertanks created on any popular computer.
- Quickly build flawless intelligence with predefined AI capsules.
- Master sophisticated design with the powerful English-based Cybertank Command Language.
- Employ easy-to-use pull-down menus, control buttons, and a concise AI Construction Panel.
- Upload and download cybertanks via modem from on-line bulletin boards and other computers.
- Design your own field of battle with terrain features: buildings, obstacles, water, and roads.
- Add new cybertank components as your success in simulated combat leads to higher clearance levels.
- Test and revise your designs with a full-featured AI Editor and dynamic, diagnostic features.
- Use the optional manual control to direct your cybertank in combat.