Of Light And Darkness The Prophecy (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1998 USA, Canada Release
Of Light And Darkness The Prophecy
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
"Prophets have said that life, as we know it, will end on May 5, 2000. According to these prophesies, the final battle between the forces of light and darkness has already begun." - Angel Gemini.
The world of Light and Darkness- the prophesy comes alive with James Woods as the voice of Gar Hob- Dark Lord of the Seventh Millennium, Lolita Davidovich as Angel Gemini and 3D SGI game environments created by world famous artist Gil Bruvel. If game environments were paintings, these would see for $10,000,000.
Unleash a new millennium of adventure gaming. Race through surreal environments, outwit infamous apparitions, steal their earthly artifacts and redeem their souls in the Halls of the Seven Sins. As the Dark Lord's plan is revealed, you'll need to act quickly or the apocalypse will be upon you.
"The artwork of Bruvel makes the graphics irresistible, while the tongue-in-cheek humor and fact paced action make the gameplay both enjoyable and challenging." - Adrenaline Vault.
"...nothing short of remarkable. The game moves like gangbusters." - Strategy Plus.
- Lightning-fast, real-time 3Di game engine provides seamless freedom of movement.
- Race against the clock.
- Use portals and light orbs wisely.
- Outwit apparitions while redeeming their souls.
Of Light and Darkness is a multi-level, real-time adventure game that can be played in three ways:
- Safely explore each game level in Free Tour, developing strategies for defeating Gar Hob while gathering valuable clues to playing the game.
- Challenge Gar Hob to a real-time game, a spectacular multi-level battle to the finish.
- Allow the Dark Lord to customize levels where his apparitions change each time you play.
Of Light and Darkness is the creation of an award winning team that includes game designer Cliff Johnson of Fool's Errand, storyteller David Riordan of Voyeur, writer Ken Melville of Sewer Shark and features a multi-layered, post apocalyptic soundtrack by digital media super stars The Millennium Fake Brothers.