Normality (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1996 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Because no one should have a thought of their own.
An adventure game like you've never seen before.
Kent is not your normal high-resolution, superbly-crafted, 3-D animated action hero.
Nope. As a malcontent grunge-head from the police state of Neutropolis, Kent is, well... really screwed up. Wanted by the dreaded Norm Police in conjunction with such ultra-sinister criminal activity as whistling a tune of his own choosing and having more than 3 living brain cells, Kent is a fugitive from justice.
Can Kent elude the long arm of the law?
Can he escape the effects of the omnipotent brain-sucking mood magnet?
Can he successfully lead the underground movement to overthrow Neutropolis' evil dictator?
Can he down a large pepperoni pizza without tasting it a second time?
Only you have the answers to these and other questions upon which rests the fate of the entire Norm World. Hunker down next to your CPU, bring out the junk food, and get ready for hours of saying "That's totally awesome!" as you guide our boy Kent in a harrowing adventure through the intriguingly bizarre and trippy place that is Normality.
- State-of-the-art motion capture animation for ultra-realistic movement.
- First-person viewpoint with proprietary, real-time, "True 3D" virtual reality engine.
- Screwball plot with dozens of vaguely amusing subplots.
- Loaded with slickly produced cinematic sequences.
- Hours of digitized speech by people you may or may not recognize.
- Fun and educational... O.K., O.K.... Fun!