No Surrender: Battle Of The Bulge (PC, CD-ROM) Kudosoft - 2005 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
No Surrender: Battle Of The Bulge PC
|Release date(s)||August 8, 2005|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Wargame, World War II Wargame|
|Engine||Digital Reality Walker 2|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Who surrenders us up to you!
Command both Axis and Allied forces- strategy, historical accuracy, and fiercely intense military assaults transport you directly to frontline action.
- Face epic battles involving the "Brandenburg Regiment" (Germans camouflaged as Americans), the seven ominous roads to Bastogne, and P47 Thunderbolt versus ME 262 air strikes.
- Think strategically: Use the Pause feature to maximize strategic maneuvers and issue multiple orders per unit.
- Grapple with real-life missions: Immerse yourself in three historically authentic single-player campaigns and twenty engrossing missions, or explore ten multiplayer maps (for up to four players) via LAN or Internet (Powered by GameSpy).
- Plan your strategy using historically accurate maps and unit capabilities.
- Lead both Allied and Axis forces.
- Contend with severe, snowy conditions that impact troop and vehicle movement.
- Defend and attack in urban settings and in the countryside.