Night Shift (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Lucasfilm Games - 1990 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Here's the career move you've been waiting for!
Help Wanted, Factory Work.
Quick Worker Needed for Night Shift.
Famous toy company needs energetic self-starter to operate slightly unreliable machine on the 9:00 pm to 4:00 am shift.
Must be able to do ten things at once. Changing quotas, pest control, and pesky lawyers are all in a night's work!
Generous rewards for those who meet the challenge. No references needed. Apply in person to Frank Foreman.
Industrial Might and Logic.
Master the world's strangest machine, built by those wacky wizards at Industrial Might & Logic.
- Crank out action figures from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and your favorite LucasFilm games.
- Make your quota! Get a raise! Get a bonus! Get a bigger quota!
- Fend off nasty lawyers and furry pests.
- Work with cutting edge technology that hardly ever breaks down.
- Make it all the way from the assembly line to the mansion on the hill!