Mission: Impossible (PC, 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Konami - 1991 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Attempt to diffuse a highly charged plot of murder, corruption and intrigue.
- Your mission in this role-playing adventure, should you choose to accept, is to delve into the dangerous world of espionage to uncover a large scale criminal plot to infiltrate the government.
- Create a team of four agents from a pool of 20, each with a range of character profiles to choose from, based on attributes and skills such as stamina, charisma, will power, persuasion, impersonation, armed and unarmed combat, and more.
- Equip your agents with the devices necessary to find clues, gather vital intelligence and survive crucial encounters.
- Send all four agents on assignments simultaneously, going undercover, probing suspicious events and spying on unsavory characters.
- Engage in numerous spy tactics including wire tapping, surveillance, lock picking, computer operation, disguises, tracking, and many others.
- Make contacts at a variety of locations such as the airport, golf course, beach house, restaurant, yacht club, and IMF Headquarters.
- Comprehensive grid map of the entire mission setting lets you track agents and members of the underworld.
- Agents can acquire new skills and improve on others throughout the mission.
- Digitized graphic scenes and original music from the Mission: Impossible television show.