Description from the packaging.
The ultimate god game has arrived.
10,000 Years of strategic time travel. The power is yours. Are you wise enough to use it? You are the master of time and space. The Microids will rule the Echelon Galaxy in the year ten thousand by destroying all other living entities. Four decimated alien civilizations and your life depend on your strategic decisions. Travel through time to alter events and battle an interstellar enemy. Your actions will change history. And save the galaxy.
- From award-winning strategy game designer Ian Bird.
- You shape the development of four alien civilizations- from a primitive culture to interstellar space travelers.
- Travel through time in 100-year leaps in the Trans-Time Machine (the XTM).
- Introduce inventions and technologies- from the wheel to laser fusion- and transport them to and from worlds.
- Colonize and control 100 worlds as you communicate with alien races and attack alien cities.
- Battle enemies in action-packed arcade-style space combat sequences.
- Visit the mysterious "fifth dimension" where you confront your own destiny.
- Lavish animation, video, and 3-D rendered graphics.
- Digitized speech and original music.
PC MS-DOS 5.0
| Required CPU
| Required RAM
| Req. Hard Drive
|| 5MB Free
| Requires Mouse
| Recommend CD Speed
| Recommend Audio
| Supported Video
Included in the Following Collection(s)
Cheats or Easter Eggs