Master Of Orion II Battle At Antares (PC, CD-ROM) Microprose - 1996 USA, Canada Release
Master Of Orion II Battle At Antares
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Master the unknown before it masters you.
Forge an empire in a universe where population growth is outstripping planetary resources. Colonize unknown planets and trade with other races for their knowledge. The need for galactic expansion is critical. You must conquer alien star systems to secure the resources that will guarantee your supremacy. The ultimate goal is to defeat the evil Antarans. They lurk in the coldest reaches of space, warmed by one all-consuming passion... Revenge!
- Multiple game settings let you select such factors as your adversaries' intelligence, the size and age of the galaxy, and the level of civilization.
- Multiplayer options for up to eight players. Play via modem, network, hot seat, or over TEN.
- Spectacular Super VGA graphics and cinematics.
- 13 predesigned alien races, each with its own special abilities, or use the Custom Race Option to create your own.
- Explore and colonize uncharted planets. Form a colony or take over one of your enemies'.
- Manage resources- run your colonies the way you see fit: assign careers, maintain population morale and construct buildings.
- Combat choice: strategic or tactical.
- Research over 200 technologies, or trade with other races for theirs.
- Random events and disasters can threaten or benefit different stars and whole empires.
Included in the Following Collection(s)