Master Of Magic (PC, CD-ROM) Microprose - 1994 USA, Canada Release
Master Of Magic
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The Voodoo Priestess has called upon her undead warriors. The Chaos Master is summoning a doom drake. Cities are being consumed by the plague. What are you going to do?
Introducing Master Of Magic from Microprose, the first PC game to combine strategic conquest and fantasy adventure into one unique product.
Choose from any of 14 special wizards, or customize your own. Forge your empire as you explore, conquer and control two worlds in search of ultimate domination. Build cities, manage armies and cast spells. Decide on what quests to send your heroes. Plan the strategy that will capture valuable resources and cities from your enemies. But beware! Powerful enemies also want ultimate control. Try your hand at ruling the world and see if you have what it takes to become the Master Of Magic.
Master Of Magic, from the creators of the multiple award-winning Master Of Orion is truly a magical game of conquest and adventure.
- 3D Tactical Display. Unique figures and pyrotechnics for each military unit makes combat explosively real.
- Supernatural Races. Fantastic creatures and valuable treasures are scattered throughout the land, making game play challenging and fun.
- 5 Difficulty Settings. Both novices and experienced games can enjoy this game.
- Variety. Over 200 army types, 210 spells, 80 items of magic and 35 hero classes.
- Customize Your Own Wizard. Choose any combination of 6 different areas of magic and numerous special abilities.
- Magic Item Editor. You are able to create your own artifacts.
- Multiple Decisions. Economic and political decisions are as important as spell research and combat.