Mario Teaches Typing 2 (PC and Mac, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1997 USA, Canada Release
Mario Teaches Typing 2
|Platform(s)||PC and Mac|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A fun and innovative approach to learning essential typing skills.
Let Mario and friends show your child the most fun and innovative way to learn to type.
- Colorful interface and animations guide children through typing lessons.
- Create your own tutorial with customized lesson editor.
- Status bar constantly keeps player updated on his/her performance.
- Special surprise victory screens upon reaching word-per-minute goals.
- Printable certificates upon completion of each level (up to "Mario Graduate").
- Teaches proper posture and other important typing tips.
- Mario's Expert Express level provides the chance to practice keyboard skills under Mario's private tutelage.
Typing is a necessary skill for success.
- Hand Dexterity
- Reading Skills
- Memory Skills
- Spelling Skills
- Writing Skills
- Computer Skills
Let's Play! You're justa my type.
A magical keyboard comes to life with animated sequences to demonstrate correct finger positioning.
Take the evaluation test and follow the custom lesson plan Mario has designed just for you.
Mario, Luigi, or the Princess guide you through customized levels of typing fun.
Your report card keeps track of your typing progress with each lesson you complete.