Mario Teaches Typing (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Mario Teaches Typing
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Let Mario talk your fingers to typing fun! Learning to type doesn't have to be boring!
Your favorite Nintendo hero, Mario, is the key to enjoying every minute of learning how to type. Innovative VActor technology brings Mario's "larger than life" cartoon image and friendly voice to your computer screen. Mario will encourage and motivate you through three fun-filled lesson levels. He'll even help you keep track of your progress and celebrate your achievements with an original Mario cartoon and a special completion certificate. His Nintendo pals, Luigi and The Princess, will lend their helping hands too. It's a running, jumping, swimming and kicking adventure through the keyboard!
- You'll swear Mario's not just a cartoon character! Innovative VActor technology puts human features into Mario's face as he talks, letting his wit and charm shine through.
- Interplay has added more lessons to the regular DOS game, one of the top education titles in the country. That means more finger tapping fun!
- Automatic individual progress recording feature keeps everyone in your family motivated, from beginning to advanced levels.
- As your enthusiastic guide to typing fun, Mario spins, ducks and turns upside down for you.
- Regular tutorial option lets you concentrate on learning to type, saving Mario's fun and games for later.
- 256-color VGA graphics brighten up your typing adventure.
- It's Mario to the max with sound effects and music from familiar Mario games.
- Recommended for ages 5 to adult.