Manx TT SuperBike (PC, CD-ROM) Sega - 1997 USA, Canada Release
Manx TT SuperBike
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Racing, Motorcycle|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Ready to soar zero to sixty in a TT Bike Blink?
Strap that helmet on for the thunderous hum of Super Bike racing. Straight from the actual Isle of Man Trophy races in England, this tire burning look at the raw power of motorcycle racing is simply the best there is. Lean into the tight curves of these notorious courses because at these speeds, laying a Super Bike down, just might hurt.
- Based on the arcade hit, with real-time texture-mapped graphics.
- 8 Custom-built bikes, based on real motorcycles from the Isle of Man Tournament.
- 3 Bonus Superbikes to choose from if you place in the Top 3.
- Automatic or 6-speed manual transmission.
- 4 Modes including Arcade, PC, Time Trial and Network play.
- 8-Player Network Play via IPX and TCP/IP. Also supports modem and serial link.
- 4 Detailed tracks: 2 grueling tracks from the arcade, plus 2 reversed courses.