Magic Pockets (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Konami - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
He has a hole in his pocket, and he's lost all his toys... but the last thing he wants to do is patch things up!
Sporting trousers with bottomless pockets, you can become the street-wise Bitmap Kid- a pint-sized bundle of terror since discovering the loss of his favorite toys. It seems that they've fallen into the dark chasms of his magical pockets and are being abused by a multitude of monsters in Pocketland. Now the Bitmap Kid must enter the Magic Pockets World through a black hole, and guide himself through caves, jungles, lakes and mountains in an effort to recover his Bike, Boxing Gloves, Space Hopper and Diving Helmet.
- Use weapons such as Fireballs, Whirlwinds, Clouds and Ice to alter the conditions of the 4 worlds, enabling the Bitmap Kid to reach over 25 levels of action and adventure.
- Your enemies possess an intelligence factor which determines whether they'll attack or ignore you. Controlling your hit point values allows you to conquer them all.
- Reclaim your toys from the monsters and obstacles in Pocketland and compete to prove you're the worthy owner.
- A host of mega power-ups and special features including laser helmets, bubble gun, road drills and stars assist you in attaining maximum point values.
- End of level sub-games and secret rooms provide extra action and special bonuses.
- In the Jungle, use a Cloud to drop raindrops that make magical plants grow to assist in your escape from the Gorilla.
- Hop on the Bike for a free-wheeling ride through the cave. But be ready to compete to prove you are worthy.
- You must crush the Snowmen into ice chips with the Space Hopper before you can transport home.
- Double your fun with Bubble Gum. Chew a piece and blow a bubble to reach new heights- or lows!