Low Blow (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1990 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Boxing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Why bend the rules when you can break them?
Wouldn't you just for once like to see a boxer cream the other guy with a huge head butt?
Double him over with a ripping knee to the gut?
Make him sing soprano with a chorus-line kick?
- Seven opponents, each with his own pet move like the Jackhammer, Kidney Soup, Knee Twitch, and Two Ton Head Butt.
- A combination of classic boxing moves or a perfectly-timed cheat move can KO your opponent.
- Full-body view of boxers slugging it out. Fine details like spraying sweat, flying mouthpieces, and pained expressions.
- Three ringside judges watch for illegal moves and score each round.
- Two players can cheat head-to-head.
Drill on knockout combinations or Donkey Kicks- either way, your trainer's paid to take it wherever it lands!
Will the Belt be something you wear or something you feel? Keep your head up and hands low. One dirty move can change champ to chump.
A face only a mother could love. And only a boxer would have. Keep an eye on those taunts- they're the sincerest thing you'll see around here.
Coward Headswell- the announcer everybody loves to hate- gives you the lowdown on the lowblows.