Leisure Suit Larry I Land Lounge Lizards (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Leisure Suit Larry I Land Lounge Lizards
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Looking for a good time?
He's just turned 40, and he's still single. If you can get past the glow of his Grecian formula, you can see his hairline beginning to make a hasty retreat from his forehead. Larry's leisure suit is of the highest quality (100% manmade material, permanent press too!). He wears at least 11 gold chains and his freshly-capped teeth could blind you in a bright light.
Down at the singles bar he tells the chicks, "Sure, I'm single... I got in a fight with my ol' lady and she threw me out." He doesn't tell them the "ol' lady" was his mom, or that he was 38 at the time.
Yeah, Larry's a jerk.
He's the ultimate blind date nightmare. The kind of guy you wouldn't want your daughter to meet, let alone date. But he's also the unlikely cult-hero of the computer age. And he's the star of this new version of the 3-D Adventure Game classic.
3-D equals dancing, drinking and dames!
Become the loveable nerd Larry for one fabulous night. You'll dance. You'll drink. You'll gamble. And, if you play your cards right, you might even meet the girl (or girls) of your dreams.
Leisure Suit Larry is a humorous, harmless endeavor for adults. The object of the game is to help Larry overcome his jerkisms and lose his "you-know-what." It's a silly, risque romp through the singles scene and a challenging adventure game that will test your street smarts and suave sophistication.
So, slip into your leisure suit and venture out into the land of the lounge lizards. We guarantee it'll be a night you will never forget.
A new 3-D Animated Adventure Game featuring:
- Hand-painted and digitized art in brilliant full color (including many of your favorite fleshtones).
- An improved music card compatible stereo soundtrack that'll have you partying all night long.
- New mouse-controlled "point and grope" commands give you quick, one-hand action scoring.
- Incredible three-dimensional animation. Move Larry in front of speeding cabs, into hot tubs, across the disco dance floor.
- Animated characters that come alive; they walk, talk, lounge, and even ignore your best pick up lines- just like in real life.
Al Lowe is the creator of, and bad influence behind, Leisure Suit Larry; one of the best-selling series in computer game history. A musician and former teacher, Sierra hired Al to keep him away from the impressionable youth of America.
- Click on chicks with fast "point 'n' grope" mouse control.
- Even dogs turn up their noses (among other things) at you.
- Go looking for sweet suite love.