Legend Of Robin Hood: Conquests Of The Longbow (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Legend Of Robin Hood: Conquests Of The Longbow
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Live the legend of the longbow.
The gauntlet has been dropped.
The most intriguing and enduring outlaw of all time comes to life in Sierra's richest, most complex game yet. To survive, you must use compassion as well as wits and cunning.
Think fast. Choose well.
Armed with logic, creativity, and moral judgment, you'll face some of the most intricate and challenging puzzles you've ever seen. Many puzzles have multiple solutions with varying implications- some more desirable than others. Even the game itself has at least five possible endings.
Magic, beauty, motion, and music.
The art of Robin Hood is inspiring. Created with the brilliant palette of an illuminated medieval manuscript, it's a festival of light and color. Experience the splendor of 12th century England, from the grime of Nottingham to the vibrancy of Sherwood. The detailed video-captured animation is fluid and varied; most characters you meet have unique animated portraits.
- Test your mastery of the quarterstaff as well as the longbow...
- And test your wits on an authentic medieval board game, 9 Men's Morris.
- Don one of six disguises to obtain clues at the Nottingham Faire.
- Tyrants grip the townspeople in a vice of fear. Your actions will decide their fate.
- More puzzles than any previous Sierra adventure game.
- Arcade sequences with adjustable levels of difficulty including auto-win.
- Original soundtrack based on medieval music styles, using the sounds of period instruments.
- A no-typing point and click interface.
Designer Christy Marx, creator of the critically acclaimed Conquests of Camelot, once again blends history, legend and pure magic to create a breathtaking adventure game.