Laser Squad (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Microleague Multimedia Inc. - 1992 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Microleague Multimedia Inc.|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The fate of the free planets hangs in the balance...
Laser Squad is a futuristic, tactical wargame that captures life-like characteristics of a command unit. Every move must be carefully calculated to account for the morale, energy, and strengths of each soldier.
Purchase armor, weapons, and ammunition...everything you'll need to save the planet from destruction. Choose a rocket launcher for long range assaults, or a laser weapon for quick, clean attacks. But be careful! The weight of the equipment may take up too much energy, and you won't be able to respond to a swift ambush.
- Dozens of weapons and ammo including assault rifles, rocket launchers, grenades, and laser weapons.
- Various armor types, each with weight and protection qualities.
- Strategic map, showing the positions of your own units and any enemy units that are spotted.
- Challenging missions each with different objectives and strategies.
- Morale, stamina, strength, and agility ratings for all commandos.
- For one or two players.