Knights Of The Sky (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Microprose - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Knights Of The Sky
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, World War I Flight Simulator|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Simulation of aerial combat and gallantry in World War I.
Flying north along the road from Lille to bust a German recon balloon, I wave to the foot boys in their muddy trenches. Poor devils. Oh, how they envy me!
Off to the left! Can it be? The scoundrel in the red Fokker! My dear chum Bates signaled that his gun was jammed, but that greedy Hun downed him nonetheless.
The Fokker is flying east. Homeward, low on petrol, no doubt. The balloon can wait. This won't take long.
- Fly 20 planes; every major fighter in World War I.
- Navigate with actual mapping of trenches, roads, cities, aerodromes, anti-aircraft guns, and more.
- Accomplish hundreds of missions in 7 categories including ground support, bombing, and more.
- See the action from 13 dazzling 3-D perspectives.
- Challenge a friend via modem or direct cable.
You are a hunter stalking Germany's most celebrated pilots, including the infamous Baron Manfred von Richthofen. Using news and intelligence reports as well as your own intuition, you track down the 16 men whose successes diminish you own. In the gallant tradition of the ancient knights, you challenge each to determine who is truly World War I's Ace of Aces.