King's Quest V (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Sierra - 1990 USA, Canada Release
King's Quest V
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Journey into danger.
The greatest adventure in the history of Daventry is about to begin...
...as you embark with King Graham on the most thrilling and perilous adventure of his career - the quest for the missing Royal Family of Daventry.
Experience the magical world of King's Quest V, and discover why more people have played King's Quest than any other computer game series in history.
Roberta Williams has been designing graphic adventure games since 1980, beginning with the groundbreaking Mystery House, the first computer game to combine text and graphics. She has gone on to become the best-selling interactive adventure author in the world; her King's Quest series has sold more than a million copies worldwide, making it the bestselling computer adventure ever.
- A rich, complex story with highly developed characters.
- The most beautiful and detailed graphics ever seen in a Sierra 3-D adventure game.
- Delightful original stereo soundtrack.
- No typing required. A simple new interface permits complex game interactions without typed input.
Included in the Following Collection(s)
- Roberta Williams Anthology (PC, CD-ROM) Sierra - 1997 USA, Canada Release
- King's Quest Collector's Edition (PC, CD-ROM) Sierra - 1994 UK Release