Killing Cloud (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Konami - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Can you breathe new life into a desperate city thats gasping for air and grasping for help?
San Francisco in the 21st century. The City by the Bay's famous fog has become an infamous lethal shroud. A permanent toxic mist that's choked half the population, and now cloaks the sinister doings of a fanatical crime syndicate, the Black Angels. You, you're the grittiest hard nose cop ever to wear an SFPD uniform. And your assignment: descend into the poisonous mist in your XB500 hoverbike, capture the villainous ringleaders, and solve the mystery of the Cloud that kills. Before San Francisco gasps its last breath.
In the briefing room you'll get your assignments, check the crime file, and plant rocket-propelled nets and mobile holding pens around the city.
Hit the Armory and stoke your XB500 with machine gun and cannon rounds. Don't forget the reserve fuel tank and life support system suit- you'll need them.
Life is a struggle above the noxious cloud, and that's where you begin each assignment. Get your bearings by spotting familiar landmarks.
Scan your surroundings from six different views. Zoom in and out, or pitch and yaw the camera to fine tune your search for suspects.
Navigate your XB500 through an urban obstacle course, dogfighting with the enemy, and capturing renegade robots and members of the Black Angels.
Some of the Black Angels will spill their guts if you bring them in alive. Interrogate them and use their info to hunt down their accomplices and intercept enemy attacks.
- Unique adventure combined with exhilarating flight simulation.
- Authentically scales reproduction of San Francisco including major landmarks and over 240 buildings.
- Superb mood-setting music and sophisticated futuristic sound effects.
- Comprehensive hoverbike simulation features flight and hover modes, forward and reverse thrust, refueling, radar detection, weaponry, and internal and multiple external views.
- Fly ten daring assignments, tracking down crime's kingpin and the source of the deadly cloud.
- Use a variety of game play techniques including piloting skills, mapping strategies, investigative know-how, interrogation and sleuthing.