It Came From The Desert (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Cinemaware - 1989 USA, Canada Release
It Came From The Desert
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A crawling terror whose towering fury no one can escape. A new dimension in terror that will have you screaming for mercy. Ants, twenty feet tall, go marching one by one, using your home town as a human picnic basket!
Panic grips the city as these monster-sized mutations strike terror again... and again... and again!
Witness science fiction become fact as the unimaginable becomes real... the impossible becomes true!
You'll marvel as the screen explodes with action so real you can feel the desert wind chap your parched lips. Sound effects so eerie you can hear the distant marching of giant harvester ants on the prowl!
Human drama abounds- blackmailing rivals, land scams, love triangles and desert cults!
- Huge multi-location, real-time environment.
- Original music and screenplay crafted by Hollywood professionals.
- A unique blend of role-playing and strategy combined with dazzling arcade-style sequences.
- Easy to play- no typing required.
- Experience bugs the size of Buicks disrupting the double feature.
- Match military might against hordes of blood thirsty hexapods!
- Does the Gypsy's crystal ball predict mankind's doom?
- Be consumed by your worst nightmare!
- Confront local greasers in a deadly game of Chicken!
- Beg Nurse Judy to salve your wounds!