International Golf (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Alternative Software - 1995 UK Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Golf|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
Are you ready to tee off on probably the most challenging golf courses ever to appear on computer?
This is without a doubt one of the most realistic games of computer golf that you can play!
- Superb color graphics featuring fully rotoscoped golfer.
- 64 Computer controlled players each with their own individual skill levels.
- Up to four people can play at any one time.
- Tournament golf: Play over 18, 36, 54, or 72 holes.
- Up to 5 different game versions.
- Putting green previews: read those greens!
- Two fully complete courses included.
- Scorecard showing performance of each individual player.
- Over 200K of sound effects (on A1200).
- Special TV or monitor selector to ensure the best possible picture for your system.
- Unobtrusive control panels.
Puts other golf sims to the bottom of the leaderboard!