Innocent Until Caught (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Psygnosis - 1993 USA, Canada Release
Innocent Until Caught
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
Jack T. Ladd is a man in debt. And the tax man hates to wait. On a world that spans 3 planets, 1 Cloud City and at least 4 bars. It's up to you to pay back the tax man, clear your name and get yourself involved in a huge number of strange and indescribable activities that only the most liberal of minds would ever contemplate.
Keep your nose clean after 5 legspreader cocktails. Encounter Klepto the robot and walk away with more than your pride intact. Endure an Interstellar Revenue Decimation Service interview without losing hair or gnawing off your own leg. Oh yes, this really is an adventure game that you'll never forget!!!
Let Jack take you along the legal fringes of the 21st century, in a story that captures your imagination with humor and a plot that keeps you guessing.
- Comprehensively integrated characters and story line allowing Jack to interact with virtually all the objects and characters in the game.
- Characters that converse in a unique dialog mode featuring Hypertext-style interaction.
- Eight way scrolling and character action allows Jack to move freely about his environment.
- Full perspective scaling of on screen characters and objects, giving the game a colorful and realistic viewpoint.
- Detailed, cinematic introduction and end sequences.
- 256 VGA Color.
- Full soundboard support.