Industry Giant II (PC, CD-ROM) JoWooD Productions - 2002 USA, Canada Release
Industry Giant II
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The brilliant "follow-up" to the game that sold over 1.6 million copies world wide!
"Wonderful playability and enormous depth; the best Tycoon game for years." - PCG
The long-awaited successor to the bestseller that sold more than 1.6 million copies.
Industry Giant II takes all the best features of Industry Giant and ratchets them up more than a notch.
Start at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution and successfully guide your company through the 1990's and beyond the information age. Just like in life, your success is based on your decisions, and you have lots of choices- everything from the next product to the perfect vehicle for the job. Big or small, every choice will impact your company, workers and working environment.
Choose to play as a beginner, a professional against the computer, or against friends. Play one continuous mission or mission-based campaign.
- Build your industrial wealth by manufacturing some of the 150 available products.
- Control all aspects of your business; extraction of raw materials, processing, location, transportation, sales and marketing.
- Choose your shipment method, including trucks, trains, ships and airplanes (more than 50 in all).
- Learn little-known facts about products as they were introduced in the 20th century.
- New, innovative menu system delivers maximum flexibility and ease of use.
- Multiplayer support over LAN and Internet up to 4 players.
- Screen resolution from 1024 x 768 to 1600 x 1200 and higher.
- Infinitely variable zoom.
Why settle for being a billionaire when you could really make something of yourself.
Some games let you be the boss. Only one lets you be the boss's boss's boss. From beer to baby dolls, you decide which products to make, how to make them, and how to get them in your customers hands.
With more than 150 products to manufacture and 50 different ways to ship them, Industry Giant II lets you really flex your capitalist muscle.
- Choose a Product
- Build a Factory
- Rake in the Dough
Innovative New Menu System
A new, dynamic menu system gives you a complete overview and total control. Activate the menu with a mouse-click anywhere on the screen. Free yourself from static menus and start using the entire screen.