Impossible Mission II (Yellow Box) (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Epyx - 1987 USA, Canada Release
Impossible Mission II (Yellow Box)
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Elvin returns in a high rise duel to the death...
... He's built a futuristic fortress filled with the most sophisticated destructive devices, deadly to anyone determined to stop him.
That's where you come in. As a 25th century sleuth, your mission is to find the secret code accessing the stronghold of Elvin, that malicious mastermind bent on world domination.
Uncover clues in the executive office suites without being zapped by lightning-shooting push-bots. Or maybe you'd rather search the parking garage where you'll have nasty mine layers to deal with. Each tower is wired with state-of-the-art surveillance cameras, robot guards and secret security-coded passageways.
Impossible Mission II requires strategic moves and sharp investigative sense to outsmart Elvin and his band of destructive evil doers.
- Use your pocket computer map to guide you through the towers or your tape player to listen to coded pieces of music you collect.
- Search objects on the screen for secret code numbers and weapons to destroy enemy robots.
- There are eight towers in all, each with a unique theme and level of difficulty.
- Maneuver through murky passageways...
- Dodge human-seeking suicide-bots...
- Desperately search for code numbers to the secret combination...
- And get to Elvin before it's too late!
Cheats or Easter Eggs
The yellow box is the first printing of the game.