Hard Nova (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1990 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
She's out of control. Maybe she's lost too many crews, they whisper. Maybe she's too quick with a blaster. Maybe her mouth gets her in too much trouble. The only laws she obeys are the ones written by the highest bidder. But for all her faults, she's the best damn mercenary in the frontier systems. No wonder Nova's got an attitude.
- 4 seedy systems to explore: Ciberan, Ariel, Rouyn, and Mastassini.
- An all new approach to computer conversations.
- Run guns, work the black market, fight in a televised combat simulator.
- 3 different real-time combat systems: space, air and ground.
- Free full-color Galactic survey map with real constellations.
- Supports 256 color VGA graphics.
- Rich soundtrack- supports Roland, AdLib, PS/1 and SoundBlaster.
Talk your way past their defenses and best-kept secrets.
Pick-up mercenary work on the planet Holbrook. Assassinate, kidnap, smuggle, even save the galaxy if the price is right.
Employ sophisticated offensive and defensive controls: missiles, lasers, computer automated jammers, and more. Not just fire & flee space combat.
Your gear is your best friend, especially if it's a thermocaster Laser, but even a Derrin XL10 or SL20 Super rifle beats packin' a pea shooter.