Greg Norman's Shark Attack! (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Virgin Interactive Entertainment - 1990 USA, Canada Release
Greg Norman's Shark Attack!
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Virgin Interactive Entertainment|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Golf|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The ultimate golf simulator.
It's professional golf at its best with the game's most aggressive and successful player, Greg Norman... a state-of-the-art golf simulation with more realistic three-dimensional graphics than you've ever seen before!
Rich in detail, Shark Attack is packed with features not included in lesser games, including:
- Pre-game practice, Matchplay, Greensomes, Strokeplay, and Texas Scrambler, all handicapped according to adjustable attributes, with single and team play options (up to four players).
- A professional caddy who can recommend the club to use for each shot.
- On-screen ability to design your own swing, for a game which is more dependent on skill than luck.
- Greg Norman's swing digitized for your instruction in the best golfing form.
- Ability to open and close the club face and adjust the loft, totally on-screen, for greater control.
- A 3-D perspective, which can be rotated through 360 degrees from any point. You can really walk each hole, and study the lie of each shot just like you would on a real golf course (one of the features that make this a simulation, not just a game).
- Changing wind and weather conditions, to add to the challenge.
Greg Norman's Shark Attack: the first true golf simulation, produced under the guidance of the Great White Shark himself! As on the pro circuit, total concentration, strategy and control are all required to come in under par!