Gobliiins (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1992 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The King has turned into a raving, drooling lunatic!
Not virtual reality, virtual insanity.
Can you help the good king regain his sanity before you lose yours forever? Your mission is to track down the dark force that's gleefully abusing the king's voodoo doll. Find em, stop em, and usher in a new era of peace and prosperity. Simple, huh?
Gobliiins is a warped and wonderful quest, filled with level after level of truly twisted object, inventory, and logic puzzles. You command Hooter, Dwayne, and BoBo, three eager imps with special skills.
Hooter casts spells. Dwayne can pick up objects and use them. BoBo has a mean right hook. Individually , they're no match for the dark force, but together...uh...well, they're still no match for the dark force. That's where you come in.
Be prepared! Gobliiins is brain gobbling game goodness for true warriors of the warped! This is an adventure for imps...not wimps!
- Walk small or don't walk at all! Be an imp... not a wimp!
- When was the last time you played a game where dying was actually fun?
- You control Hooter, Dwayne, and BoBo, the imps with attitudes... and their own special skills.
- Manipulate objects, cast spells, unravel mysteries, and be prepared to get zapped.
- You'll need the assistance of wizards and whackos, but good help is often hard to find.
Warning: Contains hard puzzles for hard-core players!