Germ Crazy (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Electronic Zoo - 1991 European Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
The germ that ate my brain!!!
Starring you as the victim of this incredible disease.
- See!: it eat through all major organs.
- Hear!: hysterical screams of agony.
- Feel!: completely sick.
Germ Crazy is a real time medical battle set within the human body. You play the role of an adventurous (and very small!) doctor whose task is to enter your brother's body to do battle with the common cold as you have never seen it before. Armed with only a box of man-sized tissues (and the latest medical technology) you must cure this virus before it makes a four course meal out of his major organs. Panic as your medical report team discovers that $3.50 does not go far enough on private health care and that life support machines are in short supply on the "Black Market".
Germ Crazy is…
- Hundreds of game options (featuring 24 battle areas, 6 difficulty levels and 6 time periods).
- Over 70 different viruses to fight.
- Choose to amputate or replace infected limbs.
- Cure viruses with the latest medical technology available.
- Moral dilemma?: NHS, Private or even "Black Market".