Free DC! (PC, 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Cineplay Interactive - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Robot overlords keep watch over the last survivors of the human race in a zoo amid the overgrown ruins of Washington DC.
Mankind trapped in captivity!
It's just another day at the human zoo. A gal named Johnnie told her Atom Guard to stomp on your face, Harry the Subhuman tried to feed you to a monster in the radioactive slime river, and the robots who run the joint are sending out Death Poodles with your name stenciled on their teeth.
In this new Cineplay adventure, you'll battle dangerous robots, laugh at the antics of your sidekick Wattson, and comb the jungle for a mysterious gadget that holds the key to survival of the last eight humans on Earth.
A new genre of cinematic adventure.
Free DC is a game of complex relationships. Winning depends on your mastery of motive and sense of humor. Will your response to the clever dialogue be skeptical, witty, or angry? The attitude you choose will affect the outcome.
- Lifelike cinematic images and original stereo soundtrack.
- Action-packed story by a professional screenwriter features intriguing personalities who think and speak for themselves.
- Live actors and Claymation characters from the creator of the California Raisins make the story come alive.
- Point-and-click control allows you to play without typing.
- The manhunt takes place in the jungles of the Human Preserve where it's hard to tell enemies from friends.
- Does Harry the Subhuman's grotesque appearance conceal a well-developed brain and source of vital information?
- Monuments from ancient America are exhibits in the dilapidated zoo.
- Can you save Candy and Johnnie, or will they be used as breeding stock by their robot keepers?
- The Smithsonian is a futuristic palace filled with dangerous robots and an intriguing mistress.
- Dr. Valerion is the enigmatic inventor whose motives run deep and passions run deeper.