Football Masters Version 5 (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) ESP Software - 1994 UK Release
Football Masters Version 5
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Soccer|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
Have you got what it takes to master the Professional Football League using one of the most refined Management Simulators available in the world today?
Football Masters caters for all levels of manager ability. Experienced managers will find this game an innovative challenge that will test them to the limit. Whereas, beginners can utilize the automated features to make their job as quick and simple as selecting players. At any time the entire range of automated features can be changed to instantly create a more sophisticated or simple game which suits the managers own taste.
Just look at the most significant features included in this remarkable game:
- Select Teams from any Division.
- 1 to 4 Human Managers.
- Three levels of difficulty in addition to the automated features.
- Manager of the Month & Season.
- Performance statistics.
- Boardroom meetings.
- Job center.
League and Cup
- Premier League, Division 1, 2, and 3 with Playoffs.
- Seven domestic and European Cup Competitions.
- League Table and Cup Draw display.
- Precise rules include Mini Leagues, Seeded Draws, Replays, Two Legs, Extra Time, Away Goals, Neutral Venues, 5 Subs, Non-domestic Player Restrictions etc.
- Full list of matches with previous results shown weekly or annually.
- Results from previous club meetings.
- Real life statistics for current season with accurate positions, height and age.
- Prefered foot.
- Disgruntled players.
- Top 10 Hot Shots.
- Simple player training.
- Special talents: Marking, Captain, Courage, Free Kicks, Throw-ins, Strength etc.
- Manageable range of seven skill ratings unique to every outfield player.
- Separate Goalkeeper Skill Categories.
- Injuries, Loans, Retirements and Trainees.
- Live transfer market including access to overseas players.
- Contract and wage negotiations.
- Scout can search for players by name or skill requirements.
- Four main Practice categories.
- Scouts to give opponent analysis.
- Manipulate player positions and team formations.
- Choose 6 from 15 playing Tactics (Over 1,000 different combinations).
- Aggression level.
- Easy to follow finances.
- Ground improvements with Football Trust assistance and Loans.
- Sponsorship arrangements with up to 3 Companies.
- Real time scoreboard reporting goals, injuries, yellow and red cards with sound effects.
- Interventions permitted at any time to change tactics, formations and allow substitutions.
- Interactive graphical penalty sequence (joystick required if this option is utilized).
- Over 80 different referees with individual characteristics.
Since 1989 ESP have continually devised new features with the direct consultation of management fans throughout the world. Hundreds of meticulous touches make this one of the most comprehensive Football Management Simulations available!