Fast Break (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Accolade - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Basketball|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Three-on-three basketball with full court action!
No one else gives you the choices or control of Accolade's Fast Break.
This is computer basketball with double-clutch, mid-air, off-the-glass animation. Basketball action so lifelike you can almost feel the elbows and floor burns.
But it's more than great graphic that has the competition double dribbling. Just check out these stats.
- Three-on-three team play (guard, center & forward).
- More playability with full court action.
- More players to choose from- each with individual talents and strengths.
- More plays- choose from three-point bombs to rim-ripping slams.
- More control- design your own plays with the exclusive "Playmaker" feature.
- Network television court perspective.
- One or two player capability.
Take 'em to the hoop and jam. Pull up for a fade-away jumper. Play a tight man-to-man or double team the guard. Fast Break gives you the flexibility to do it all.
So lace up those hi-tops. It's time to lead the Fast Break.
Ready for a jam session? Fast Break is the only game with three-on-three, full court play where you select and run the offense and defense. This is the way computer basketball was meant to be played.
Who'll start at guard? At forward? At center? Fast Break provides a roster of players ranging in skills. What's your offensive strategy? The playbook has 14 set offensive plays or create one of your own with "The Playmaker" feature.
Better play tight "D" to shut 'em down. Trap defense? Double team the guard? Man-to-man? With Fast Break, you pick the attack. Hear the sneakers bite the court- the ball slap the hardwood. Shot's up. Off the iron! Rebound! Fast Break!