Eye Of The Beholder III (PC, CD-ROM) Strategic Simulations, Inc. - 1992 USA, Canada Release
Eye Of The Beholder III
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.|
|Label||Advanced Dungeons and Dragons|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The third eye is the most evil of all.
The Grand Finale of the meanest 3-D graphic adventure series- ever!
Behold Eye III, with the hottest graphics, a devilishly deep plot, more colors and more cinematics than ever.
Prepare to be transported to the ruined city of Myth Drannor in the Forgotten Realms world, where you must wrest an artifact of divine power from the dread lich Acwellan. Journey through the forest, mausoleum, temple and guilds, each filled with its own intricate puzzles and traps.
The streamlined interface plays an important role in your survival- allowing smoother moves in combat thanks to the new All Attack button.
After 40-100 hours, you might see the light at the end of Eye III. Then again, you might not.
Eye these features:
- Massive monster bestiary.
- All-new monster allies include: sprites, were-tigers and lizard-like humanoids known as Saurials.
An assault on your senses.
- Over 30 portrait and letterboxed still shots.
- Three times more cinematic intermissions.
- Five fully-scored music pieces.
- Over 70 digitized sound effects.
- Import your favorite characters from Eye II- with weapons, treasure and experience levels.
Included in the Following Collection(s)