Environmentally Safe Home (PC, CD-ROM) I-Shop - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Environmentally Safe Home
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
An entertaining and educational guide to creating a healthier, more Earth-friendly home. An interactive CD-ROM containing video, graphics, animation and sound.
- Indoor air quality, water, waste reduction, recycling and disposal, household products, energy, automotives, and lawn care.
Written by a team of environmental professionals.
A portion of the proceeds to be donated for the advancement of environmental education.
"How do I know if my drinking water is safe?"
"What do I do to start composting? Is it easy?"
"Is dangerous carbon monoxide in my home?"
The Environmentally Safe Home answers all these questions and more. It is an educational and entertaining computer-based guide to improving your home environment. Using full-color graphics, sound and video, this interactive CD-ROM helps you recognize and address environmental danger areas that might be found in your home.
But more importantly, The Environmentally Safe Home gives you straightforward action steps to make your home safer- today.
Written by a team of environmental professionals, The Environmentally Safe Home is the fun way to learn how to improve the quality of your home environment.
How to cut your utility bills, improve indoor air quality, practice natural lawn care and more is just a mouse click away.
Full-motion video clips make learning interactive. For instance, learn step-by-step how to start composting.
Learn the basics or investigate the details. Print out action steps that provide solutions to problems and offer preventative maintenance tips.
- Save money on your utility bills.
- Teach your children about energy trade-offs.
- Improve the quality of the indoor air your family breathes.
- Remove contaminants from your drinking water.
- Discover non-toxic household cleaners.
- Learn about chemical-free lawn care practices- and save time and money.