Earth 2140 (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1997 UK Release
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
Decide the Earth's future... before it's history.
In the year 2140, decades of war and ecological catastrophe have laid waste to entire continents. Now supplies have become scarce and an effort must be made to claim the planet's remaining resources. Two armies share a common goal- win the final world war and rule the Earth!
Choose to command the Eurasian Dynasty (ED) or the United Civilized States (UCS), and battle the most sophisticated AI in any game. Supports resolutions of up to 800 x 600 in 65,000 eye-popping colors. Unique unscripted logic changes its tactics every time you play, even on the same mission!
- Stunning 16-bit color graphics.
- Superior AI that changes tactics based on your moves.
- 50 Unique unit types.
- Manage building production from anywhere on the battlefield.
- Declare generals, and identify waypoints for long marches.
- Up to 6 players with network play.