Dreams To Reality (PC, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1997 USA, Canada Release
Dreams To Reality
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Live out your wildest, most vivid dreams... if you dare.
A visually spectacular action-adventure game in real-time 3D.
Have you ever spread your arms and taken flight?
Have you ever battled giant mechanical spiders?
Have you ever been kicked to death by a pointy-headed dwarf?
Astonishing real-time 3D graphics make it possible.
You play Duncan, a tough guy who is anything but asleep!
Fly, snowboard and backflip your way through over 100 wild game sets to find and wipe out the evil force that wants to control mankind's dreams and take away our free will.
Whack, chop and kickbox your way past over 100 different and weird monsters, phantoms and pointy-headed dwarfs.
17 Kinds of magic powers, including an option to create a double of yourself and take over the body of another creature. Why see yourself get clobbered in combat when you can use another creature's body?
Great cinematic sequences, music and sound effects.
Hey, you dream it, we just put it in a game.
- Complete real-time 3D immersion.
- Spectacular SVGA graphics in 65,000 colors.
- Over 100 interior and exterior game sets, with over 100 characters.
- Action enriched by magic and adventure.
- Enhanced real-time character control through advanced motion blending technology.
- Wide range of weapons and magic: The power to create and the power to destroy.
- Artificial intelligence programming permits responsive evolution of allies and enemies.
- Body to soul exchange: jump into another character's body or make a double of yourself.
3DFX, Windows 95 Native, or DOS.