Draw Plus (Apple IIGS, 3 1/2" Disk) Activision (047875671720) - 1987 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Full-color precision drawing.
Text and graphics integration.
Ease of use. Multiple windows.
Now not copy protected.
Draw Plus. Power and precision... in color.
Whatever you want to draw or design with your Apple IIGS, Draw Plus has what it takes.
From forms, graphs and charts to floor plans and perspective drawings- even landscape designs. Logos, letterheads and layouts. Graphics for business or banners for fun. The uses are as limitless as your imagination.
Draw Plus. The drawing program you'll look to when you want to be creative. Precise. And colorful.
Easy to learn because it's easy to use. Pull-down menus and easy, one-stop mouse operation, just as on the Macintosh.
A complete set of tools to draw upon.
- Draw precise lines, circles, squares, ellipses, polygons and more- instantly.
- Flip and rotate objects or groups of objects- top to bottom, left to right, front to back.
- With rulers and grids, it's a snap to align objects and lock them in place; create your own custom rules and grids for drawing to scale.
- Resize objects at the touch of a button, or view them differently with a zoom feature that reduces or enlarges drawings up to 16 times.
- Open up to 8 windows on 8 drawings or sections of a drawing.
- Add labels, legends, captions and more to your drawings and designs. Choose from 12 fonts in a variety of sizes and styles, including boldface and italic, shadowed and outlined.
Thousands of colors available- 4,096, to be exact. Select or mix your palette of 16 colors. 16 Fill patterns available as well, which you can color and customize as you wish.
Compatible with Paintworks Plus and Writer's Choice Elite. That's right. Draw Plus is fully compatible with these leading paint and word processing programs for the Apple IIGS. Which means that you can now use your computer as a complete text-and-graphics design studio.
Think big, drag big, print big. Create and print drawings up to 6 feet by 8 feet. In black and white with the ImageWriter, in razor-sharp detail with the LaserWriter, or in color with the ImageWriter II.