DinoWars (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) DigiTek Software - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The dinosaurs are back!
DinoWars is an interactive strategy-arcade game with fully animated arcade sequences and a complete encyclopedia. Eight of the best known dinosaurs- each with it's own skill level, attack strategy, strengths and weaknesses- join forces in two opposing armies to fight over a kidnapped dinosaur egg on a prehistoric battlefield. This board game has all the elements of an exciting strategic battle and more!
The arcade sequences feature massive animated dinosaurs that stand as tall as 2/3rds of the screen. The arcade sequence can also be played by itself as a separate game.
The encyclopedia is huge and fully animated, packed with interesting, educational, but also entertaining information about the prehistoric era.
The game can be played either with two players or one player against the computer.
- Three parts combined in one game (each also playable by itself).
1. Strategy-board game.
2. Action-arcade game.
3. Fully animated encyclopedia.
- Battle with massive animated dinosaurs that stand as tall as 2/3rds of the screen.
- Superb graphics and amazing, digitized sounds (Rrooooaaarr!)
- Choice of five different board setups and board graphics.
- Saving and loading of individual changes in the battle information.
- Saving and loading of statistics. You can change the stats for every single dinosaur (like speed, range, strength and armor) and save it onto disk.
- Open game. Ability to play each section by itself as a separate game.